How many bottles of chemicals (and how much money) have you fruitlessly poured down the drain to unstop a clog?
Like your arteries, your drains develop plaque or buildup. Making sure we regularly feed ourselves a well-balanced diet with regular exercise is the same for our pipes. Routinely “flushing” out your drain with toxin-free chemicals ensures your drains and pipes running smoothly, don’t develop buildup, and will save you unnecessary visits (and bills) from the drain doctor.
What the professionals use at work and in their own homes for a quick drain pick-up:
BioOne is the professional no-toxic solution for your drain lines…AND septic systems, drain fields, and grease traps. It’s the proven formula for biological maintenance while being both professional strength and environmentally safe for plumbing systems. It’s even recognized for safer chemistry by the EPA. While this doesn’t clear clogged pipes, it ensures that you don’t get a clogged drain in the first place. Preventative care for your pipes!
Bonus: What Not to Put Down Your Garbage Disposal
Why do the professionals use BioOne? Daily use of household detergents and chemicals destroy naturally occurring bacteria populations that every wastewater system relies on to reduce oily and organic components. Here’s what it does:
- Safely, effectively, and economically replaces friendly bacteria
- Eliminates the organic buildup in pipes and odorous residue
- Safe for use in all septic systems, cesspools, leach and drain fields, grease traps, vehicle holding tanks, boat bilges, and all drain lines – such as sinks, toilets, urinals, tubs, showers, floors, and garbage disposals
- Contains NO harmful chemicals or emulsifiers
- Safe for both human handling and the environment
- Designed to work in conjunction with professional plumbing and septic system maintenance
- With regular use, will maintain free-flowing systems and remedy sluggish systems
Bonus List: What Not to Put Down Your Drain
- Egg Shells
- Coffee Grounds
- Motor Oil
- Cooking & Food Fat
- Animal Excrement
- Cleaning Solutions
When in doubt, please use your garbage can for garbage and waste and we won’t have to come out to see you. But if you do need us, contact us for an appointment and we’ll get you flowing and back to normal.