Boiler Repair in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
In Southeast Wisconsin and Northern Illinois, and out of order boiler isn’t just a small issue. On especially chilly nights, it can even be dangerous for young children or the elderly. If you’ve come home to a house that’s just as cold as the wintry outdoors, call Master Services for boiler service right away.
It may be difficult to determine whether your heater can be repaired or needs to be replaced.
Here are some signs your boiler or furnace is experiencing issues but can be saved:
- Strange sounds coming from the heater
- Inaccurate thermostat reading
- Increase in energy bill
- Poor indoor air quality (IAQ)
- Delay in heating
- Inconsistent heating throughout your home
- Yellow pilot light
- The unit is under 15 years old